39+ Relationship Affirmations For Love
These powerful relationship affirmations for love will help to strengthen your connection and bond with your partner.
It’s no secret that relationships can be hard. All couples go through ups and downs, and sometimes it can feel like you’re just treading water.
Relationship affirmations are positive statements about your relationship that help to keep your mind focused on the good. When things are tough, they can remind you of the love you feel and strengthen your bond with your partner.
Just reading them can put you in a more positive mindset, and that can make all the difference. So take a deep breath, relax, and let these affirmations work their magic.
If you’re looking for some inspiration, here are Relationship Affirmations For Love.
53 Relationship Affirmations For Love That Will Strengthen Your Bond
- I am grateful for all the love in my life
- I am thankful for the love that my partner and I share
- My partner and I choose one another every day
- My partner and I feel grounded and safe in our relationship
- I am grateful for the connection and bond that I share with my partner
- I am grateful for the communication that my partner and I share
- I am thankful for the honesty and loyalty in our relationship
- I am grateful for my partner
- I love myself unconditionally
- I am my authentic self in our relationship
- I am happy being in our relationship
- I am the energy I attract in our relationship
- My thoughts and beliefs create my personal reality
- I choose to live in the present moment
- We forgive one another, ourselves and let the past go
- I allow myself to be open to receiving love from my partner
- I am thankful that I feel safe to be vulnerable in our relationship
- I choose to trust my partner and I know that everything will always work out in the best way
- I love the passion that my partner and I share
- I enjoy being around my partner and the quality time that we share
- I love that my partner and I uplift one another
- My partner and I enjoy supporting one another in everything we do
- I enjoy sharing my life with my partner
- My partner and I allow each other to grow as individuals
- My partner and I are aligned with one other
- It feels natural and good when I’m around my partner
- I choose to see the beauty in each moment with my partner
- My partner and I are committed to nuture and strengthen our relationship
- We are committed to growing as individuals and together
- I listen attentively to my partner’s concerns, wants and needs
- It’s easy for me to view and understand my partner’s perspective
- It feels good that my partner understands me
- I am thankful for the relationship we have built and nutured
- My partner and I deserve the love we share
- We deserve the loving, secure relationstion we have
- I feel confident in our relationship
- My partner and I enjoy being romantic with one another
- We are patient and compassionate with each other
- I enjoy laughing with my partner
- My partner and I have fun together
- It’s easy for my partner and I to show appreciation for one another
- My partner and I know and communicate in each other’s love language
You may also love:
- 55 Powerful Journal Prompts To Remove Negative Blocks & Limiting Beliefs About My Relationship
- 65 Gratitude Affirmations For Manifesting An Abundant Life
- 53 Self Love Mantras – Positive Affirmations For Self Love
- 77 Of The Best Chakra Affirmations To Heal & Balance All 7 Chakras
- 101 Positive I am Affirmations For A Successful, Happier You
- Here’s How To Let Go Of What No Longer Serves You To Let In & Create The Life You Truly Want
- 35 Journal Prompts To Forgive Yourself And Someone Else Quickly
How To Use Relationship Affirmations For Love
Use these affirmations in this post to strengthen the love, connection and bond in your realtionship with your partner.
I’ve found that I get the best results when I practice repeating positive affirmations in this way:
- Before repeating any affirmation, start by breathing deeply to help you to relax.
- When you repeat the affirmation, be sure to do so with emotion and feeling.
- It is also extremely helpful to visualize while you’re repeating the positive affirmation.
If you follow this method and practice repeating these affirmations every day, your subconscious mind should begin to believe what you’re saying.
As a result, it will also start to reflect that belief in your actions and behaviors.
If you’re having trouble believing the affirmations, try this:
Take some time to reframe those negative thoughts and beliefs into positive statements and look for evidence to support your new positive thoughts. The evidence will help you to believe in the affirmation over time.
How To Use Affirmations For Love
You can choose to repeat the affirmations as a couple or on your own. Find what works best for you and most importantly, be consistent and patient.
- bookmark this page to choose a positive affirmation daily
- choose one affirmation and make it your affirmation for the week
- start and end your day with a positive affirmation that resonates with you
- write your affirmations on a post it and sitck it in areas where you will see them often
- write your favorite affirmations on pieces of paper or post-it notes and carry them around with you to read throughout the day
- record yourself saying the positive affirmations and listen to them
- say your affirmations out loud to yourself multiple times each day
- create a wallpaper for your digital device, using your favorite affirmations
- start planning your day by writing your affirmation first
- create reminders on your digital device using your favorite affirmations
- create a relationship affirmation jar and grab one each day
- send yourself a daily email with your favorite positive affirmations
You can also use these affirmations as inspiration to create your own relationship affirmations for love.
I find the best way to create your own affirmations is to focus on using positive words and avoid using negative words.
The key is to find a method that works for you and then be consistent with it.
So, if you are looking for love affirmations to help improve your relationship, consider using some of the suggestions above.
By regularly affirming your love for one another, you can help keep the spark alive in your relationship and keep your bond strong.
Give them a try and remember to be consistent and patient.
You will love these affirmations
- 53 Powerful Positive Affirmations To Trust Your Intuition
- 53 Powerful Positive Affirmations To Overcome Money Spending Anxiety
- 53 Positive Wednesday Affirmations For An Uplifting Midweek Boost
- 11 Powerful Positive Affirmations for Peace & Calm
- 37 Free Phone Affirmation Wallpapers Backgrounds
- 53 Positive Affirmations For Women: Live A Happy, Fulfilling Life
- 31 Postitive Affirmations For Students: Unlock Your Academic Potential
Posts To Help You Manifest Anything In Your Life
- How To Raise Your Vibrations In 7 Easy Ways
- How To Easily Identify & Follow The Path Of Least Resistance
- How To Reframe Self Limiting Beliefs To Manifest Something Want
- How To Use Visualization To Manifest What You Want
- 15 Easy, Small Things To Manifest For Beginners
- Easy, Powerful 3 Step Morning Gratitude High Vibe Routine
- 45 Love Affirmations To Manifest & Attract Love