53 Law Of Assumption Affirmations To Manifest Anything You Want
These powerful law of assumption affirmations will help you to harness the power of this universal law and manifest anything you desire.
When it comes to manifesting what you want in life, the law of assumption is key.
By using these affirmations, you can change your mindset and attract what you want into your life.
The law of assumption states that whatever we assume to be true will be manifested in our lives.
To put this into practice, you can use affirmations to attract the things you want in life.
These 53 law of assumption affirmations. By speaking these words out loud, you’ll begin to attract abundance in all areas of your life.
Whether it’s money, love, or success, anything is possible if you assume and believe it to be true. So start using these affirmations today and see what the Universe has in store for you!
53 Law Of Assumption Affirmations
- I am grateful that the Higher Power is always guiding me
- I am thankful for all the abundance in my life
- I love myself unconditionally
- My personal reality is a reflection of my inner reality
- My thoughts and beliefs form my personal reality
- What I focus on expands in my reality
- I have unwavering belief that in my manifestation
- Everything always works out for me in the best way
- My life keeps getting better and better everyday
- I trust my intuition
- I trust the timing of my life
- I am limitless
- I let go of limiting beliefs and negativity
- I forgive and let go of the past
- I release fear and anxiety of the future
- I let go of everything that does not serve me
- I choose to live in the present moment
- I choose gratitude in every moment
- I choose happiness in each moment
- I have the power to control my thoughts, beliefs and therefore my reality
- I am certain that my manifestation will come through at the best time
- I am open to receive everything I desire
- I am in alignment with what I want to manifest
- I am aligned with abundance
- What I assume and feel will manifest
- I deserve everything I want to manifest
- I am worthy of all my desires
- I create my reality through my thoughts and beliefs
- I am capable of powerful change through inner work
- My true beliefs and energy are reflected in my reality
- I am the energy I attract
- I enjoy creating the best life for me
- I am open and available for the best that life has to offer
- I am aligned with my desires and effortlessly attract my manifestations
- My success is inevitable
- I am open to attracting and receiving opportunities
- I allow it all to be worked out easily for me
- I am meant to experience the life I want
- I choose to believe that nothing is too big for me to attract and receive
- It’s all working out effortlessly in my favor
- It’s easy for me to attract something I want to manifest
- It’s easy for me to be guided by the Higher Power through the path of least resistence
- It feels safe for me to be my authentic self
- I get better every day
- My intentions, thoughts and beliefs are always manifesting
- Everything I desire flows to me effortlessly
- I am a powerful magnet for everything I desire
- When I focus on positivity, life gets better
- I am love and light
- I attract the right people and experiences
- I am the change I need
- I alerady have everything I need within me to manifest my best life
- I am open and ready to receive abundance
Read more about How To Use The Law Of Assumption To Manifest Something You Want here.
You may also love these popular posts:
- 31 Powerful Protection Affirmations To Keep Your Energy Safe
- 65 Gratitude Affirmations For Manifesting An Abundant Life
- 53 Self Love Mantras – Positive Affirmations For Self Love
- 77 Of The Best Chakra Affirmations To Heal & Balance All 7 Chakras
- 101 Positive I am Affirmations For A Successful, Happier You
- Here’s How To Let Go Of What No Longer Serves You To Let In & Create The Life You Truly Want
- 35 Journal Prompts To Forgive Yourself And Someone Else Quickly
You May Also Love These Manifesting Posts:
- 11 Free Manifestation And Law Of Attraction Worksheet Printables
- How To Manifest Something Easier & Faster Using The Power Of Gratitude
- How To Use The Law Of Assumption To Manifest Everything You Want – 5 Simple Steps
How To Use Law Of Assumption Affirmations
Use these affirmations in this post to feel safe and confident to trust the process and timing of your life.
I’ve found that I get the best results when I practice repeating law of assumption affirmations in this way:
- Before repeating any affirmation, start by breathing deeply to help you to relax.
- When you repeat the affirmation, be sure to do so with emotion and feeling.
- It is also extremely helpful to visualize while you’re repeating the positive affirmation.
If you follow this method and practice repeating these affirmations every day, your subconscious mind should begin to believe what you’re saying.
As a result, it will also start to reflect that belief in your actions and behaviors.
If you’re having trouble believing the affirmations, try this:
Take some time to reframe those negative thoughts and beliefs into positive statements and look for evidence to support your new positive thoughts. The evidence will help you to believe in the affirmation over time.
How To Use Law Of Assumption Affirmations
- bookmark this page to choose a law of assumption affirmation
- choose one law of assumption affirmation and make it your affirmation for the week
- start and end your day with a positive affirmation that resonates with you
- write your affirmations on a post it and sitck it in areas where you will see them often
- write your favorite affirmations on pieces of paper or post-it notes and carry them around with you to read throughout the day
- record yourself saying the positive affirmations and listen to them
- say your affirmations out loud to yourself multiple times each day
- create a wallpaper for your digital device, using your favorite affirmations
- start planning your day by writing your affirmation first
- create reminders on your digital device using your favorite affirmations
- create an affirmation jar and grab one each day
- send yourself a daily email with your favorite positive affirmations
You can also use these affirmations as inspiration to create your own law of assumption affirmations.
I find the best way to create your own affirmations is to focus on using positive words and avoid using negative words.
The key is to find a method that works for you and then be consistent with it.
In conclusion, repeating law of assumption affirmations is a powerful way to manifest anything you want.
By affirming what you want as if it’s already happening, you’re putting yourself in the mindset of receiving it.
This allows you to take actions from a place of confidence and certainty, which are essential for manifestation.
So start using the law of assumption today and start manifesting everything you want into your life.
You will love these affirmations
- 53 Powerful Positive Affirmations To Trust Your Intuition
- 53 Powerful Positive Affirmations To Overcome Money Spending Anxiety
- 53 Positive Wednesday Affirmations For An Uplifting Midweek Boost
- 11 Powerful Positive Affirmations for Peace & Calm
- 37 Free Phone Affirmation Wallpapers Backgrounds
- 53 Positive Affirmations For Women: Live A Happy, Fulfilling Life
- 31 Postitive Affirmations For Students: Unlock Your Academic Potential
Posts To Help You Manifest Anything In Your Life
- How To Raise Your Vibrations In 7 Easy Ways
- How To Easily Identify & Follow The Path Of Least Resistance
- How To Reframe Self Limiting Beliefs To Manifest Something Want
- How To Use Visualization To Manifest What You Want
- 15 Easy, Small Things To Manifest For Beginners
- Easy, Powerful 3 Step Morning Gratitude High Vibe Routine
- 45 Love Affirmations To Manifest & Attract Love