53 Powerful Self Affirmations: Build Self Esteem, & Confidence To Create The Life You Want
Ready to improve your self esteem and confidence? These Self affirmations will help to nurture and build your self esteem, self worth and confidence which will give you what you need to show up and support yourself.
- Do you feel like you aren’t good enough?
- Do you feel like your best isn’t good enough?
- Are you tired of feeling down on yourself?
- Are you tired of feeling inferior?
- Are you ready to take back your power?
- Are you ready to create the life you want?
- Are you ready to feel better about yourself?
- Are you ready to feel confident and worthy of achieving your goals and dreams?
If you’ve answered “yes” to any of the above questions, then it’s time for you to try the self affirmations in this post to give you the boost you need for your self esteem, worth and confidence.
You already have everything within you and these self affirmations will help to train your mind to believe that and to believe in yourself again.
So, let’s jump right into these amazing self affirmations that are going to change your life!
- 53 Self Affirmations To Build Self Esteem, Worth & Confidence
- Why self-affirmations Are Key To Creating The Life You Want
- How To Use Self Affirmations To Build Self Esteem, Worth & Confidence
53 Self Affirmations To Build Self Esteem, Worth & Confidence
- I am grateful for my life
- I am grateful for all that I have accomplished
- I am thankful that I get to be me
- I am grateful that I have everything I need within me to create the life I want
- I am blessed with everything within me to to create my own happiness
- I love myself – this is my super power
- It feels good and natural to love myself
- I trust myself
- I am enough
- I am worthy and deserving of everything I want
- I am incomparable
- I am beautiful, amazing and awesome
- I am irreplaceable
- I choose to treat myself with kindness, patience and grace
- I choose to practice positive self talk
- I let go of past mistakes and forgive myself
- It is easy and natural for me to breathe deeply to calm myself
- Allowing my mind and body to be still help me solve things
- I honor my needs
- I choose to stay authentic and true to myself
- I choose to pour positive energy into my values
- I feel fulfilled when I practive self love and fill my cup first
- I embrace and nuture my unique personality and mind
- I have all the resources available to me to achieve my goals
- I choose my own path in life
- My intuition leads me to follow the path of least resistence
- Success comes to me effortlessly and easily because I am confident and trust my instincts
- I am grateful for the abundance in my life
- Abundance flows to me with ease
- I am an inspiration
- My ideas and opinions are valuable
- I make a positive change in this world
- What I want matters to myself and to my loved ones
- I am thankful that everything I want comes to me with ease
- I choose happiness
- I choose to be open to receive all the blessings and abundance flowing to me
- I let go of the past and forgive myself and others
- I let go of fear and anxiety about the future because I have everything within me and all the resources easily available to me to handle any situation that comes my way
- I choose to live in the moment and enjoy each moment
- I trust that everything always works out for me in the right time
- I am committed to personal growth and I get better and better every day
- I choose to pour positive energy into everything I do
- I am in control of my mind, thoughts and beliefs
- I am unstoppable and I always get what I want
- My abilities are limitless and my success is inevitable
- I am only available for the best that life has to offer
- My life keeps getting better and better
- I choose to give my positive energy to things that align me with my goals
- Raising my vibrations is important to me and aligns me with what I want
- I know how to let go of things to let in blessings and abundance
- It is easy and natural for me to be aligned with the things I want
- I choose to focus on practicing gratitude and attracting abundance to me
- I am incredibly grateful that I have the power to create and be the change I need
You will also love these popular affirmations
- 101 Positive I am Affirmations For A Successful, Happier You
- 53 Self Love Mantras – Positive Affirmations For Self Love
- 57 Abundance Affirmations For An Abundant Life
- 31 Manifestation Mantras To Attract Anything To You Easily
- 57 Money Affirmations: The Key to Manifesting Financial Abundance
Why self-affirmations Are Key To Creating The Life You Want
It’s no secret that having low self-esteem can bring down your quality of life.
If you don’t believe in yourself, it’s hard to accomplish anything.
Having a healthy self esteem and sense of self worth builds confidence in yourself and you abilities to achieve anything you set your mind to.
These self love affirmations allow you to tap into the power of your mind so that you can create the life that you want.
How To Use Self Affirmations To Build Self Esteem, Worth & Confidence
Self-affirmations are positive statements that you repeat to yourself in order to encourage and motivate yourself.
When you make a self-affirmation, you are practicing positive self talk, which is important to building self esteem and confidence.
This is how I repeat these self affirmations for best results
- Breathing deeply to help you to relax
- Visualize as you are repeating the abundance affirmation
- Repeat the affirmation with emotion and feeling
- Believe in the affirmation
Take some time to reframe those negative thoughts and beliefs into positive statements and look for evidence to support your new positive thoughts. The evidence will help you to believe in the affirmation over time.
Here are some ideas of how you can use self-affirmations
- bookmark this page to choose an affirmation daily
- choose one affirmation for every week of the year and make it your mantra of the week
- start and end your day with a self affirmation that resonates with you
- write your self affirmations on a post it and sitck it in areas where you will see them often
- write them down on pieces of paper or post-it notes and carry them around with you to read throughout the day
- record yourself saying your affirmations and listen to them
- say your affirmations out loud to yourself multiple times each day
- create a wallpaper for your digital device
- start planning your day by writing your self affirmation
- create reminders on your digital device using your favorite self affirmation
- create a self affirmation jar and grab one each day
- send yourself a daily email with your affirmation
You can also use these self affirmations as inspiration to create your own affirmations.
I find the best way to create your own self affirmations is to try to focus on using positive words and avoid using negative words.
The key is to find a method that works for you and then be consistent with it.
The more often you remind yourself of your positive qualities, the more likely you are to believe them and achieve your goals.
These positive self affirmations are my favorite ways to improve self-esteem, self-worth, and confidence.
By practicing positive self talk and repeating these affirmations, you can train your mind to believe them.
For best results, remember that it’s important to evoke emotions into the affirmation and believe in the words you’re saying.
This can lead to better mental and emotional health, increased self esteem, confidence and self love.
I encourage you to give these self affirmations a try and you will see a difference in how you feel about yourself and your life.
You will love these affirmations
- 53 Powerful Positive Affirmations To Trust Your Intuition
- 53 Powerful Positive Affirmations To Overcome Money Spending Anxiety
- 53 Positive Wednesday Affirmations For An Uplifting Midweek Boost
- 11 Powerful Positive Affirmations for Peace & Calm
- 37 Free Phone Affirmation Wallpapers Backgrounds
- 53 Positive Affirmations For Women: Live A Happy, Fulfilling Life
- 31 Postitive Affirmations For Students: Unlock Your Academic Potential
Posts To Help You Manifest Anything In Your Life
- How To Raise Your Vibrations In 7 Easy Ways
- How To Easily Identify & Follow The Path Of Least Resistance
- How To Reframe Self Limiting Beliefs To Manifest Something Want
- How To Use Visualization To Manifest What You Want
- 15 Easy, Small Things To Manifest For Beginners
- Easy, Powerful 3 Step Morning Gratitude High Vibe Routine
- 45 Love Affirmations To Manifest & Attract Love